Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girls Being Waxed Pictures Im Going To The Lake Tomorrow And I Need HELP! [girls Only]?

Im going to the lake tomorrow and i need HELP! [girls only]? - girls being waxed pictures

Please, girls only, and not brute HRT embarissing answer, there really is for me to ask you to ...
I am good on the lake tomorrow 4th July, and I shave "down there" regularly, like every other 2 days, and recently I shave the skin will go bad havent swam all summer and tomorrow because I have no choice because you are also photos of the family in our bathing suits me and my sisters.
I have to shave again tonight and I need help to be rid of razor burn found my bikini. How can I rid of it?
BTW in 14 and can not get waxed or Nair (my mother thinnk size silver) ta (in advance:

2 comments:

nameless said...

There are creams you can find at Wal Mart or CVS pharmacy.

oodle said...

Some girls are very sensitive when it so you're one of them should really try to grow. Just tell your mother, and if it still does not let you buy a wax kit at home or Nair then tell him to buy a certain type of swimwear boyshort Nice. always able to shave stray hairs to hide, but you will not have to worry about potholes.

If you work when you get a higher investment in the home wax kits. at least married there. Some kids your age do not know that this is important!

Post a Comment