Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why Do My Bath Towels Smell After Drying Myself Why Does My Bath Towel Smell Bad?

Why does my bath towel smell bad? - why do my bath towels smell after drying myself

I live with 2 others share the same space, and we set aside all the towels in the bathroom after showering and drying. We go three hooks, which are identical, towels. I can clean thoroughly after showering, and in fact the same shampoo and soap, as my roommate. But feel after 3 or 4 showers my towel begins very musty and damp, while still smell of clean towels. We all use the same towels as well. Is there anything I can do to solve this problem? Is there anything I can do to make the smell of mold?

1 comment:

clevah said...

Perhaps there is more water for sale after leaving the shower and use it, therefore, take longer to dry, so the smell. trying to shake a bit haha, if you do not soak the towel.
It is also used to wash soap, clothes?

or you can just try to wash it more often:)

Post a Comment