I'm think niece is trying to steal my man ? - bug going around ottawa
Well, I have a niece who moved from Ottawa to 1 months, and I invited them to dinner one evening, and she has a drinking problem, and my husband loves to drink. and my relationship was very very good, until his arrival. One Friday afternoon, came home from work and discovered that my husband had asked her to go for a ride in my 4 wheels. Then I came home, not knowing anything about it and learned that my 4 wheels was missing and called her for a ride. I went to fetch her, but found after a few hours. when I saw that broke into his car, bike and run screaming to me that tried to abuse me. but I think I told him it was a ***** trying to keep my husband and I said I have never done, and I am sure that nEVERR would. my friend is what he thought, fear and hid himself, and drank out of his mind. when they got home, I waited the next morning and asked whether he cheated on me with her or try to, he tried to rape her and said no GMO, get into trouble so far, "he said. I am angry and sad, so I never really for him and he told me he would never do such things. but not everyone here speaks, and I can not overcome. I have tried to speak, but she said if I do not have the bowl to the police on call him. I am very confused, what do they cheat and how can I answer and actually my husband and me do such things and not to a daughter in hell has something in 3 yearswe are together makes me think. Are you trying to create problems and my husband pls help fraud, I am all here online
1 comment:
so u should see if she goes with her
If you see more and more What's goin on
Post a Comment