Dragon Ball Z is making a comeback...YAY...? - dragon ball wikipedia
It is a Dragonball live action movie coming, and now I read these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball ... want to be sucked in like 2010 or something.
Dragon Ball Z is making a comeback...YAY...? - dragon ball wikipedia
It is a Dragonball live action movie coming, and now I read these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball ... want to be sucked in like 2010 or something.
12 comments:
oh yes, I know I'm soo in the excited !!!.. dbz hate ... you suck !!... You do not feel good cartoon ... DBZ is already one of the best anime ever! .. . Let's see how he finds the movie!
Awesome! Thank you for this!
Yes! DBZ Rocks! I'm a fan since I was 5 years old, and I'm not kidding> = (
I knew it, and I can not say, but ....
It will suck, because the film in Hollywood. Who has the role of Goku is so thin, well, not really, but Goku is a fan ... Man! lol! XD
See it in 2010, and if I can see my mother .. = /
Dargon ball? Sounds painful.
Sorry for that .... I do not like DBZ ... Okay?
Dragon Ball Z anime much, but Hollywood gets up, why? Why do these bastards screw with bad actors and Justin Chatwin? These days movies are sh! t
I can not wait till the movie comes out, I'm a big fan of the series Dragonball Z, has a deep history in it, as I the character of the vegetation, then, is so deep, and I think all the haters a Dragonball two types are either idiots or they do not know what they're missing!. i love Dragonball Z, and can not wait to see the movie action at its output.
love love love Dragonball Z. .. hey biggest fan ever lol
But when the film ....
No one has as an action simply does not do it for me live ... Look at the patient, but do not expect you well hey
More hair is blue, but bully? There is only one of many things that I want to do only go to the end of each of shit is a fan
DBZ Movie 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. are the best. Furthermore, the number 8 is behind them. The Dragon Ball (thats right, Dragon Ball) film will suck .... Sorry, but as the King Piccolo Saga with the actors and not to suck? DB DBZ and I have loved almost 12 years, I can not really understand what they do for the franchise. only my opinion, but PP was in the hands of the Japanese fascists like Americans who care about the source material and simply want to continue to benefit only in their name.
Unfortunately, white-kun ... I do not like DBZ, but ....... Hate Me Now!
edit = to be honest, I saw about 20 episodes ....... I could not ...... but certainly not .. and so on ... It was boring for me
I KNOW! I am so excitied! I normally hate, but my friend has every episode and told me I had to look after all and it turned out that I loved it. I can not wait to leave. I am a little nervous, some people who have signed it, but as you said, wait I have to come to him to make a final decision. The release date is later than 3 April next year will. 386 days, 22 hours and 50 minutes, until the big day!
Do not you think it will be good. They chose the actors really terrible? Oh, why? Why? Why? * Sob *
Post a Comment